As housing prices surge and even micro homes are getting slapped with higher and higher price tags, a custom mobile home like this one almost feels like a breath of fresh air. For 40 grand, it has a lot to offer, but we’re getting ahead of ourselves.
Read on to check out everything in store for you with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 30′ long
- 228 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$40,000, located in Fort Davis, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Want to live off the land? The custom mobile home is also an offgrid capable one. Install the solar panels and composting toilet, get the water tanks set up and you’re ready to go!
- A fridge, hot water heater, AC unit and furnace already come included, so you don’t have to spend a ton on appliances to make this one move-in ready.
- Considering homes of this size and features are generally priced upwards of $60,000, the 40 grand price tag on this one makes it a great bang-for-the-buck option!
- Aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation either. From the skylights and rustic backdrops to layout and kitchen cabinetry, everything adds to making this one feel like a home.
30 feet of rustic beauty greet you at first glance. The windows are somewhat smaller but there are more of them placed all over the, well, place.
As you head inside, the rustic story continues, albeit blended with modern touches of the kitchen cabinetry, among other things.
As you head inside, the living room reveals itself first. To the right, you can fit a 3-seater couch, with a TV up front on the wall.
The electric space heater should keep you warm during travels to some of the colder zip codes.
Above the living room lies the first loft, accessible by a ladder.
A double mattress can fit in here making it a great option if you have kids, or just an additional storage area if it’s just you and your partner.
A few steps ahead and you’ll find the kitchenette,
with a dining table for two just beside it serving double duty as a work table.
With the countertop storage augmented by the storage underneath the loft stairs, you shouldn’t find any lack of space for your cooking ingredients.
The bathroom lies at the end and comes with the standard fittings i.e stylish sink,
and an amazing shower area.
The stairs lead into the master bedroom of the lofted custom mobile home.
You can easily fit a queen sized mattress here,
with the cubby storage making up for the lack of closets.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom Tiny Home Includes 2 Lofts & All Appliances
- 10′ All Electric Home Is A Super-Small, Adventure Abode For 1!
- 17k Remodeled Tiny Home Comes Fully Furnished, Is Towable!
For more information about this custom mobile home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.