On the hunt for a tiny house on wheels that you can use for your off-grid adventures or just something to invest in and rent out? This cozy four-season tiny house ticks all the boxes and is packed with everything you need, making it one of the best turnkey-ready tiny houses on the market.
But what is it exactly that this house packs in? Scroll down and keep reading to know more!
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13.6’ high
Tiny Home Price
$59,950, located in Brudenell, Lyndoch, and Raglan, Ontario.
Tiny Home Features
- A stylish and modern tiny house on wheels is fully furnished and insulated, making it ready to move into.
- It comes with a comfortably sized kitchen that has all the essentials, along with a little makeshift dining space.
- The living room is decently sized and has a couch and a television unit with some storage space.
- The bathroom is equipped with everything you need, and has a clean, polished look.
- The loft bedroom is massive and can fit a king mattress.
Built on a brand new trailer, this four-season tiny house on wheels is fully furnished and ready to move into, perfect if you have been tiny house hunting for quite some time and haven’t been able to settle on anything that works for you.
The house is fully insulated and has a tin roof. The exterior is subtle and has a classic modern look. The inside is very well done, and pretty much follows the same style.
The living area might be small but is designed in a way that makes it functional and appealing. It has a nice little couch, a wall-mounted television, some storage baskets, a little planter, and a small wall shelf for storage. The entire space has three windows, which is excellent because it brings in a lot of natural light.
The kitchen has ample countertop space in addition to the essentials- a stainless steel sink, an electric fridge, and a propane oven. There are plenty of cabinets and drawers where you can store all your kitchen cookware and pantry essentials. In addition, there are two little stools set up to turn the corner into a little dining space.
As you go ahead, you’ll find yourself in the bathroom which has a glass shower enclosure, a standard toilet, and a little sink with vanity and a mirror.
The loft bedroom, which is accessible through the ladder, is an impressive size, and can accommodate a king-size bed. Thanks to the impressive ceiling height, you won’t feel cramped up there at all.
All in all, this four-season tiny house has a lot to offer for what it is priced at and is definitely worth checking out if you have been on the hunt for a decent and affordable tiny house to move into.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 18’ Tiny House With Two Lofts For Less than $40k
- Cozy 23’ Tiny House on Wheels is Affordable, Turnkey Ready
- Tiny Home Puts an End to Your Property Hunt in the Great White North!
For more information about this four season tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.