Sporting extra spacious rooms and plenty of options for future expansions, this brand-new tiny home sets you back by $70K, but gives value like none other!
Keep scrolling to see why we’re raving about this micro dwelling.
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 10′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$70,000, located in Boise, ID.
Tiny Home Features
- An extremely overlooked part of a home are power outlets. Sporting a myriad of them, this brand-new tiny home lets you set it up the way you want!
- The propane-powered instant hot water heater pumps out more water and saves a ton on the energy bill.
- R-38 ceiling and R-15 wall insulation regardless of where you’re set up in the Continental US!
- A Utility closet lets you maintain a clean look and gives you that super sweet additional storage that’s always welcome in a tiny home.
With a small price tag and an equally small carbon footprint, this brand-new tiny home is quaint on the outside, and gives you a blank canvas to work with on the inside.
White tones and touches of brown are illuminated by LED lighting that, when combined with the hardwood floors makes you feel right at home.
The living area on the right can easily host a super huge U-style couch, a coffee table in between and still enough space up above for a ton of cabinetry. If that’s not your style, you can go for a smaller couch and a work/dining table instead. The possibilities are endless!
The galley kitchen boasts beautiful granite, a large sink, matching refrigerator, microwave, countertop and an induction cooktop. All of that plus the cabinetry still spares enough room for you to cook without bumping your elbows into stuff.
Continuing the spacious theme, the bathroom is poles apart from ones you’d typically find in a tiny dwelling. You can comfortably walk around the sink, toilet, and shower as there’s plenty of legroom. This also means that the extra space can be used for the shower to turn into a shower/bathtub combo!
Ending it all on a spacious note, the ladder leading up to the loft can be slid out of the way to reveal the small utility closet as well. Heading up, you’ll find the loft to have enough space for a queen size bed and retain some space.
If this text-image based tour isn’t cutting it for you, the owner also has a video tour available. Feel free to contact them to get an even better understanding of this micro dwelling.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Studio Farm is a perfect couples retreat!
- This She-Shed in OakField is a Cozy, Tiny Cabin!
- Spacious Eco Friendly Tiny House is 91% Recyclable
For more information about this brand-new tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.