If you have been on the hunt for a tiny getaway cabin that is priced affordably and is comfortably sized all at the same time, you might want to give this brand new 2023 tiny home a look.
The house is built on a 10k rated tiny house frame and packs in quite a lot of other features that you might want to check out. Scroll down and read on to discover just that and more.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’6’’ wide
- 13’6’’ high
Tiny Home Price
$52,500, located in Chehalis, Washington State.
Tiny Home Features
- This brand new tiny getaway cabin has all the rustic charm and appeal of a little cabin, but on wheels.
- The space features R21 insulation in the ceiling and walls, and has r30 in the floors, making it perfect for almost all seasons.
- It also comes with electric brakes, turn signals and brake lights and features reclaimed lap siding on the exterior.
- The space packs in all the essentials, but still leaves some room for you to experiment and set things up your way.
Flaunting the rustic brown tones on the exterior and white and brown on the interiors, this brand new tiny getaway cabin is perfect for someone looking for a decently priced tiny space that is charming, stylish and functional.
The kitchen features a 24″ white propane gas stove and a matching electric apartment size fridge.
The gorgeous live edge wood countertops need a special mention,
and teamed up with the little extension to be turned into a little dining corner, it all brings the space together beautifully.
There’s a little additional space between the kitchen and the bathroom, which can be used as a living area or a workspace.
You can easily fit a couch here (or even a sofa cum bed for that matter) in addition to a coffee table and some more decor pieces.
The bathroom is spacious and is separated from the rest of the space by a barn style door.
Inside, you’ll find a 5′ shower with glass doors, a standard flushing toilet and a sink.
There’s a spacious 14’ loft bedroom that can be accessed through the ladder.
You can bring in a queen mattress and some side storage units here, and still have plenty of additional room.
In addition, you’ll also find two cadet wall heaters, 8 can lights and 50 amp electrical service packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Spacious Tiny Home Can Basically Be An Offgrid Abode
- Brand-New Tiny Home Is A Turnkey Ready, 420 Square Footed, Texan Dwelling!
- RVIA Certified 26′ Tiny Home with Porch is a Welcoming Space
For more information about this tiny getaway cabin, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.