Ready for off-grid living or a hookup, this spacious Noah certified tiny home is an excellent investment for many reasons. Apart from a sturdy structure and high quality fittings, the house also comes with appliances and functionality that make it turnkey ready.
Scroll down and take a quick look at everything you can expect to find in there.
Tiny Home Size
- 300 sq ft
Tiny Home Price
$140,000, located in Accord, New York.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 300 sq ft of space, this Noah certified tiny home packs in a lot of features that you can expect to find in most high quality, luxurious homes.
- The house has closed cell spray foam insulation and off grid and city water hookup.
- The cedar siding, standing seam metal roof and gooseneck 5′ 6″ bedroom height deserve a special mention.
- It also comes packed with all stainless steel appliances including a full size propane oven/range with vented fume hood microwave and a mini-split heat/cool.
With 4 stunning skylights that can be remote controlled, a mounted projector with pull-down screen, solid bamboo flooring all throughout and plenty of storage including living-room storage loft, stair drawers, storage over bathroom, under the bed and in fold out couch compartments, this Noah certified tiny home is an excellent tiny space for someone who’s looking for a comfortable and sturdy tiny house to invest in.
The living area is a cozy and comfortable space, complete with a built in couch, which can be pulled out and turned into a sleeping area,
Along with a collapsible table which transforms the space into a dining spot as well.
The kitchen flaunts walnut butcher block countertops, custom hardwood cabinets, a full size propane oven/range with vented fume hood microwave,
A large stainless steel refrigerator and lots of open shelves for you to store your essentials.
The bathroom has a glass enclosure with a waterfall sink, with
A vented washer-dryer unit,
A rainfall 8 body jet shower
And a standard toilet.
There’s also a nice little vanity for you to store all your bathroom essentials.
The highlight of this tiny space is the loft bedroom, which is a standup space- perfect for anyone who really wants to explore tiny living but is concerned about space constraints, especially when it comes to sleeping lofts.
The stairs that lead up to the loft are sturdy and come with storage space, and when you go up, you’ll find yourself in a small yet comfortable bedroom setup with a queen sized bed and plenty of space on either side to bring in bedside tables or storage units.
In addition, the tiny home also comes packed with appliances including a microwave,a refrigerator, and a mini split.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Rustic 240 SQ FT Tiny Home is Towable
- Luxury Container Home Is the Perfect Airbnb for Some Extra $$
- Professionally Built Tiny Home Comes Fully Furnished, is a Steal at $42K!
For more information about this Noah certified tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.