If you have been actively looking for a tiny house to move into, but don’t intend to spend more than $50k, this spacious tiny house might just be the right thing for you. It packs in everything you need and more, and is the perfect affordable tiny house that you need to check out.
Scroll down and read on to get a quick glimpse into everything that the tiny house has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 43’ long
- 12’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$47,190, located in Greenville, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 399 sq ft of space plus an additional porch area, this spacious tiny house is an excellent space worth moving into.
- The house is incredibly affordable too, perfect for someone who is looking for a tiny house on a budget.
- If you’re big on storage space, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find lots of cabinets, drawers and shelves spread out throughout the space.
- It packs in some appliances including a full sized refrigerator, a full sized dishwasher and an air conditioning unit too.
If you have been considering downsizing or are just on the lookout for a small property to invest in and then potentially rent out, this tiny house ticks all the boxes. It comes at a decent price tag, has a sturdy structure and is planned out and set up beautifully too.
The exterior of this spacious tiny house has a nice brick red finish, which lends it a superior, polished look. On the inside, you’ll have a well furnished, clean space that has room for all your essentials, along with space to move around and live comfortably.
The open living room and kitchen setup is perfect, since it makes the space appear more roomy and spacious. You can easily set up a couch and a small coffee table here, and still have plenty of space to move around.
The kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel sink, a full sized refrigerator, a full sized dishwasher and tons of storage cabinets and drawers. The countertop space too, is worth a mention- you’ll have lots of space to house all your small appliances easily.
One of the highlights of this spacious tiny house is the fact that it has a bedroom on the main floor. It can house a king bed, and still leave a lot of room to move around. What’s more, there is an entire wall in the bedroom that has been transformed to a closet and storage space.
The bathroom is decently sized and has a walk in shower, and a standard toilet. The listing doesn’t have pictures of the bathroom, but it does mention a dedicated space for a washer-dryer hookup.
With some built-in furniture pieces, full sized appliances and a covered porch, this is one tiny house that really goes above and beyond to bring in the best it can, into the available space.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Wilmington, NC Tiny House is Packed with Upgrades and Style
- 40’ Tiny Home Has Two Entrances, Gorgeous Deck
- 30’ Tiny Home Has Main Floor Bedroom + Loft
For more information about this spacious tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.