Love the idea of going tiny but still confused about how you’ll be able to handle the lack of space? This 36’ shed converted tiny house has all the charm you’d expect a tiny house to have but is still spacious enough to make you feel right at home.
But that’s not all- there’s a lot more that this tiny house comes packed with- scroll down and keep reading to find out just that and more.
Tiny Home Size
- 36’ long
- 14’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$105,000, located in Graham, North Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- Classic, subtle exteriors and elegant, inviting interiors make up the tiny house.
- The living area is spacious and has a large couch, a coffee table, a huge bookshelf, and an electric fireplace.
- There is an additional dining area complete with a large table and a built-in couch-style sitting space.
- The kitchen is complete with a farmhouse sink, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and an oven with a cooktop. Lots of storage space with cabinets and shelves.
- The bathroom has a standard shower, a toilet, and a sink with a vanity.
- The bedroom is large enough to accommodate a queen bed, two bedside tables and still leave ample space to move around.
With 504 sq ft of open space designed beautifully, this shed converted tiny house is super comfortable. Since the house is custom-designed, you’ll find lots of features that make it truly functional and are such a wise use of the space you have.
The exterior appears just like any other tiny house- simple and classic, and with the old-time charm. On the inside, it is a whole new world with brilliant white details everywhere you look. The ceiling is higher than most other tiny houses you might come across, which adds to the luxurious feel of the place.
As you step inside, you’ll find a cozy little corner on the left, which acts as a dedicated dining area, complete with the sitting arrangement and a round table. As you step ahead, you’ll find yourself in the kitchen, which is super spacious.
The kitchen has a tiny under island refrigerator, a farmhouse sink, custom kitchen cabinets with built-in spice racks and hidden storage, a dishwasher, and an oven with a cooktop. The island also comes with two comfy chairs, doubling the space up as an extra dining area.
Go beyond it and you’ll find yourself in the living area, which is again, super spacious and full of elegance in every single detail. The space has a large upholstered couch and a coffee table. On the wall opposite the space are the custom pearl-colored stone fireplace with a flameless electric heat insert and a large book nook above, perfect for a voracious reader.
There are not a lot of details shared about the bathroom, but from the looks of it, it packs in pretty much everything you’d expect a standard bathroom to have.
The bedroom is again, huge, and can accommodate a queen bed easily, still leaving ample space for two bedside tables.
All in all, the converted tiny house offers a lot of value for what it is priced at, which makes it an irresistible deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Cozy 24’ Four Season Tiny House Has Lots of Storage
- Modern Tiny Home on Wheels Has Two Large Lofts, Bathtub
- Classy 28’ Tiny House Has Two Lofts, Stunning Kitchen
For more information about this tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.