Spacious, well-built and furnished to perfection, this 30’ tiny cabin can be an excellent tiny space to move into full time or rent out as an Airbnb. If that’s something you were looking for, and you don’t have a tiny budget to stick to, you’ve got to give this a look.
Read on to know everything that this cabin has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13’4″ high
Tiny Home Price
$120,000, located in Marysville, Washington State.
Tiny Home Features
- Built on a triple axle iron Eagle trailer, this tiny cabin might seem a bit pricey, but is totally worth every penny once you find out everything that’s packed in.
- Almost every space in this tiny home is furnished, which means you won’t need to spend a lot getting it ready to move into.
- The main floor bedroom is a big plus, and with the additional lofts, the cabin has enough sleeping space for 4 or more.
- The space also comes packed with appliances- all you need to do is park it on your lot, give it a few finishing touches, and you’re all set.
Boasting of wide plank oak hardwood flooring all throughout and high quality fixtures and furniture, this tiny cabin has the perfect blend of style, comfort and flexibility you’re looking for in a tiny home.
The living area might not seem like a lot, but you can bring in a small couch opposite the stairs, which has been hooked up with a smart TV.
The kitchen flaunts a butcher block countertop, a stainless steel 2 door energy efficient 10 cu ft. refrigerator/freezer with automatic defrost, a 21” stainless steel 3 burner propane oven/cooktop, an exterior vented hood fan with LED lighting, pastel blue detailing on the cabinets and drawers and a gorgeous backsplash.
Right opposite is the makeshift dining space with a live edge walnut table and bench. Beside it come the stairs leading up to the loft.
The bathroom is equipped with a 32” bath vanity with 2 drawers, an energy efficient comfort height flush toilet and a built-in vacuum system.
A 36” x 36” shower and In addition, it has also been pre wired and plumbed for a washer/dryer combo.
The highlight of this tiny cabin is the downstairs bedroom, which can fit a queen bed and small bedside tables. This room can also be converted to an office space if you want to, and reserve the bedroom for the lofts upstairs.
Both the lofts are accessible through stairs, and can each fit queen mattresses, if not more. One of the lofts, in fact, also has some storage cubbies for you to put to use.
That’s not all-the cabin also packs in a Mr. Cool mini Split System (Air conditioning/heating) w/remote control and an Insinkerator garbage disposal too.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Luxury Shipping Container Tiny Home is Budget Friendly Too
- Tiny Home with Financing Is a Certified Model with Warranty!
- Four Seasons Tiny Home Handles Anything You Can Throw at It!
For more information about this tiny cabin, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.