The thing about most tiny houses is that they come with loft bedrooms, which is definitely a genius way to maximize the space, but on the downside, can be quite a bit of trouble for older individuals or anyone with mobility issues. This tiny house, encompassing 240 sq ft of space, packs in a lot more than you’d expect, and is perfect for anyone who’s looking for a model that has a bedroom on the main floor.
And that’s not all- there is a lot more packed into this brilliantly priced tiny house. Scroll down to check that all out!
Tiny Home Size
- 32’’ long
- 8’ wide
- 12’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$49,000, located in La Pine, Oregon.
Tiny Home Features
- Cozy exterior with lap siding and cedar, and all set to be painted and finished up.
- Rustic interiors with pine board flooring, a tiny wood stove, and two wall heaters.
- The living area is set up with two new leather recliners and a television unit.
- Kitchenette that has a full-sized refrigerator, a standard sink, and a simple countertop with space for an induction cooktop.
- The bedroom on the main floor has a 12” memory foam mattress with ample storage under the bed.
- The bathroom is complete with a standard flushing toilet, a shower, a sink, and some storage shelves.
- The tiny house also comes with a new washer-dryer unit, a new 19-gallon water heater, and a tiny wood stove that is all packed into the deal.
If a cozy, rustic cabin feeling is what you’re looking for in your tiny house, this 240 sq ft fully insulated space might just be the right thing for you. The exteriors are yet to be finished up with the paint and all the polishing touches, but have an overall decent look and feel.
The interiors are perfect in more ways than one- with the warmth and coziness in almost every corner of the place, you’ll feel right at home.
As soon as you enter, you’ll find yourself in the tiny kitchen, which has a refrigerator, a standard sink, and a teeny bit of countertop space where you can set up an induction cooktop and get all your meals done in a jiffy. There is ample space below the countertop, where you can put up storage baskets for your pantry basics. There are some open shelves and racks above the countertop too- so as to make maximum use of the space. Right opposite is the space which can be set up with a little table and chair to be used as a dining area.
Step a little ahead and you’ll find yourself in the living area, which is cleverly set up with two new, comfy leather recliners and a nice television unit for entertainment. Right opposite is the wood stove and an extra storage unit.
As you go ahead, you’ll enter the bedroom, which has a comfortable new 12” memory foam mattress on the bed. You’ll also find additional storage space under the bed, which is another plus. The wall shelves adobe the head of the bed is great too, especially to put up all your favorite photos and memoirs and give the space your personal touch.
The bathroom space is well designed too- it has a standard shower, a flushing toilet, a little sink, and some storage space below it. There are a lot of additional racks and shelves in the bathroom too, which can be a huge help when it comes to storing your essentials. In addition, there is a little closet space before you enter the bathroom, and a new washer-dryer unit below it- and all of that comes packed into the deal.
Loved this tiny house but still looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24’ Tiny House Has Smart Organization, Exudes Elegance
- Budget-Friendly Tiny House on Wheels is Perfect For a Travel Buff
- 14’ Tiny Camper On Wheels Below $25k
For more information about this cozy tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.