Perfect as an additional bedroom space, a home office or a studio, this 20’ micro tiny house is an excellent ultra affordable tiny space you need to take a look at. Built within the shell of a 2018 Interstate Loadrunner Extended Height Car Hauler, this tiny house offers 150 sq ft of space.
But that’s not all- let’s take a closer look at everything you can expect to find in this tiny house.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 9’ high
Tiny Home Price
$22,000, located in Seattle, Washington
Tiny Home Features
- The warm, subtle exterior of the micro tiny home is perfect for everyone, and thanks to its generous insulation and open floor layout inside, you can set it up as your own personal space- regardless of what you’re planning to use it for.
- Aimed at being non-toxic, all the paints, adhesives and coatings used within the space contain zero VOCs. Plus, all the wood used during construction is formaldehyde-free too.
- The tiny house is big on storage space too- you’ll find two large shelved closets to house all your essentials.
- No electric wiring or plumbing is done inside the walls, which makes possible repairs (if needed) so much easier.
Constructed of an all steel chassis and frame with a single piece double layered aluminum leak resistant roof that has been properly maintained and re-sealed since purchase, this 20’ micro tiny house really hits it out of the ballpark with its sturdiness.
The house is capable of being fully locked from both the inside and the outside, and also has a 12” x 12” skylight/roof vent that opens up.
The mini kitchenette is adaptable, and currently packs in a microwave, a refrigerator and a convection toaster oven in addition to the decent countertop space. If you really want to have a plumbing system and a sink installed, it can be done pretty easily.
The bed stores neatly away behind curtains, beneath kitchen counter or can easily be removed entirely
There is a vent and space installed for a Nature’s Head Composting toilet (not included) within a hidden cabinet next to the refrigerator. This insert may be removed and the space can be used as extra storage.
With no leaks or dents anywhere, and everything in top notch condition, this comfortably sized space can be used as a tiny home for yourself, or as a guest house, or even as an Airbnb rental.
That’s not all- there’s a small electric heater packed into the deal to ensure you’re warm and toasty even when it is snowing outside. A spare tire, leveling plates, and used scissor jacks are also included.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 2021 Cozy Tiny House is Completely Off-Grid Capable
- Professionally Built Tiny Home Steers Clear of Towing Hassles!
- 20′ Tiny House Has Unfurnished and Furnished Airbnb Options
For more information about this micro tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.