For someone on a budget, finding a fully furnished tiny home can be difficult. If that’s you, you might want to take a peek at this 20’ fully furnished tiny home. The house is decently sized, packed with features and comes at a budget friendly price tag.
Scroll down and take a quick look at everything that’s packed in there.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$31,500, located in Rodney, Michigan.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 200 sq ft of space and an additional attached storage shed, this tiny house offers all you need to make your stay comfortable.
- The house is Amish built and is well insulated, ensuring that you can spend your time there in all seasons.
- The house is also hooked up with essential appliances including an air conditioner, an electric stove, a refrigerator, a microwave and more.
- The house does need a bit of water, septic and electric work, but after that’s done, it should be ready to be moved into full time.
The 200 sq ft tiny home has a subtle, laid-back vibe, both on the exterior and interior. This makes it the perfect choice for anyone who’s not looking for all the bells and whistles, but just wants to stick to a simple and comfortable tiny home they can call their own.
The fully furnished tiny home is comfortable for a single individual or as a small guest space, or even a vacation cabin. It comes with some sneaky storage spaces and a fully functional kitchen. The new waterproof vinyl flooring all throughout the space deserves a special mention.
As you step inside, you’ll find yourself in an open floor plan which has been set up with a recliner on one end, and a spacious kitchen on the other. There’s no dedicated living area as such, but you can put up a couch bed instead of the recliner and turn this into a sleeping area when needed.
There’s also an electric wall heater here to ensure you’re warm and toasty on the chilly winter nights. To help the air inside circulate, there’s a ceiling fan too.
The kitchen is complete with countertops, a double stainless steel sink, an electric stove, a refrigerator, a microwave, and lots of storage cabinets and drawers.
The bathroom is gorgeous with a standard toilet, a sink with a vanity and a mirror.
It has a glass shower enclosure and a stackable washer-dryer unit, You’ll also find plenty of storage space here too for all your clothing and bathroom essentials.
All in all, with the sheer amount of appliances and furniture pieces packed into the deal, and the way the whole space is laid out is what makes this tiny home such an excellent tiny space.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Tiny Cabin Is Fully Furnished, Ready To Move Into
- 28′ Heavy Duty, Ultra Affordable Tiny Home Is Up For Sale
- The Ruby Is A Teacup Tiny Home On Wheels Built To Last In Style
For more information about this fully furnished tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.