Whether you’re a digital nomad looking for a space you can call your own and take on your off-grid adventures, or are just someone looking to experience the tiny house lifestyle, this 20’ cozy tiny house with two lofts might just be the perfect space.
Priced just right and designed beautifully, here’s everything you need to know about the tiny house on wheels.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$55,000, located in East Hartford, Connecticut.
Tiny Home Features
- Boasting of carpeted walls on the upper level, this cozy tiny house with two lofts has a nice rustic feel that is unlike many other tiny houses on the market.
- There is a spacious kitchen with lots of storage cabinets and drawers, and pieces of furniture that have a certain character and charm.
- The tiny house is minimally used and recently upgraded, which makes it such a great deal for the price tag it comes at.
- The house also packs a small refrigerator and a convection cooktop into the deal.
If the pastel blue exterior of the tiny house caught your eye, you’ll be even more charmed once you step inside. The house carries on with the blue colored theme, perfectly balanced with the soft wooden style elements that lend it a cozy yet modern vibe.
The space is very cleverly designed, and includes an impressive kitchen, a small living space, a bathroom and two lofts.
The living area might be small, but you can set up a recliner or a small futon here in addition to a small storage unit or a television. There is a pop up desk here that can be your workspace, which you can then fold down to get a little extra space. In addition, there’s a long extended storage cabinet leading to the kitchen, which, along with the full length closet, can be perfect to store anything you need.
The kitchen is gorgeous and spacious, and has a stainless steel sink, open wall shelves and lots of additional space. The authentic butcher block countertop surfaces in the kitchen add an extra element of charm and sophistication to the space. What’s more, the kitchen also features soft close drawers, which will be enough to house all your basics and pantry essentials.
The bathroom is a simple space, but packs in everything you need- a stand up shower, a flushing toilet and a little sink.
There are two lofts, each of which are accessible through individual ladders leading up from the storage cabinet in the living space. The larger loft can easily accommodate a queen bed, while the smaller one can fit a single bed and still leave a little additional space. What’s more, both the lofts also have bookshelves, which makes the tiny house a dream space for any bookworm or digital nomad who loves to read.
With lots of windows to brighten up the interiors and an open floor layout to allow you to set things up your way, this tiny house is truly an excellent choice.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24’ Rustic Tiny House on Wheels Packs in a Ton of Storage
- 198 sf Tiny Cottage Has Two Lofts, Lots of Storage Space
- 16’ Modern Tiny House Has Two Sleeping Areas
For more information about this tiny house with two lofts, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.