Crafted with sustainability in mind, this eco-friendly tiny home is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a small space that offers you the comforts of living while minimizing your carbon footprint. Rustic and cozy, the space is ready for full-time living, to take on your off-grid adventures, or even just rent out as an Airbnb.
Excited to check out everything that the house packs in? Scroll down and read on to know more.
Tiny Home Size
- 14’ long
- 8’ wide
- 9’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$45,000, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Tiny Home Features
- Built with almost 100% reclaimed materials, and completely solar-powered with generator backup, the eco-friendly tiny home comes at a steal price.
- The minimalist house is complete with a little kitchen, a bathroom, a comfortable bedroom, and a gorgeous dining little dining area.
- The house packs along running water, a hot shower, composting toilet, a Bluetooth speaker system, and more into the deal.
- With decor pieces inspired by mid-century design and a lot of functions and features that you would find in a regular-sized home, this tiny home is definitely worth investing in.
Got an outdoor enthusiast in you? Here’s a tiny house that is perfect to take on your off-grid adventures, while still minimizing your contribution to global warming. On the outside, the eco-friendly tiny home looks warm and welcoming. Take a step inside and you’ll find yourself in a compact yet comfortable little cabin that is beautifully set up.
The living space is little with just a Bentwood-style armchair in a corner right opposite the kitchen, but it can be the perfect space to lounge and spend your leisurely time. You can also set up a floor bed there instead of the chair, and throw in a few cushions to make the space cozier.
The kitchen is small, but packs in all the essentials- a stainless steel sink and faucet, an induction cooktop, sustainably-sourced cherry butcher block counters, an under-cabinet Whirlpool fridge, some reclaimed cedar shelving to store all your pots and pans, and some cabinets and pantry space for additional storage.
Right opposite the kitchen is the sustainably-sourced cherry wall-mounted folding table that has been set up as a dining space along with two bar stools.
The bathroom is beautifully built as well and has reclaimed cedar shiplap walls flaunting its interior, a low flow shower with a hand sprayer that come with low maintenance FRP shower walls, and a composting toilet. The LED dimmable lighting throughout the unit, under the cabinets, and the dimmable exterior lights add to the charm and aesthetic appeal of the space.
The bedroom is a loft bedroom that is accessible through a small ladder. It is super comfortable with a full-sized memory foam bed and metal safety railings. Thanks to the impressive ceiling height, it doesn’t feel cramped at all.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
That’s not all-the house also comes with a custom wooden mural, a new 5000btu AC with thermostat, a 3-stage water filter, a 30-gallon water hold with industrial grade Pentair pump and so much more packed into the deal- all for less than $50k.
- 24’ Tiny House With Porch For Less Than $50k
- 28’ Budget Friendly Tiny House Has Two Lofts
- 22’ Custom Tiny House is Fully Furnished and Ready to Move Into
For more information about this eco-friendly tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.