If space is a constraint and the only factor holding you back from experiencing the tiny house lifestyle, consider checking out this 40’ school bus converted tiny house. Turnkey ready with gorgeous interiors and a few appliances thrown into the deal, this tiny house is real value for money.
Interested already? Scroll down and read on to discover everything that this tiny house has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
Tiny Home Price
CAD 70,000, located in Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada.
Tiny Home Features
- With beautiful, large windows and a raised roof, this tiny house ticks all the boxes when it comes to aesthetic appeal.
- The converted tiny house is spray foam insulated and is heated by a wood stove and a floorboard heater.
- Structurally designed to accommodate a queen bed, a shower area, a gorgeous kitchen, and a little dining area.
- The house also packs in appliances like a coffee maker, a toaster oven and an induction burner into the deal.
The living area might be small with just a little couch and a wood stove, but it serves its purpose well. The giant skylight right above it adds to the glory and makes it the perfect space to just relax and unwind.
The kitchen is a gorgeous space that is well planned out. It boasts of a waterfall-style countertop, a drawer fridge and freezer, and soft-close cupboards for storage in addition to a standard sink. You can easily accommodate an induction cooktop in the space, and still, have room to prep your meals.
The bathroom is beautifully built and the gorgeous glass enclosure around it lends the space a unique, fresh vibe. The toilet is a compost toilet and is separated from the rest of the space with a barn door. There is a little vanity with a mirror outside, which also offers tons of storage space for your bathroom essentials and toiletries.
The bedroom space is towards the rear end of the converted tiny house and has a queen bed and ample windows to bring in lots of natural light and brighten up the space. That’s not all- you’ll also be getting lots of headroom here, thanks to the raised roof.
If you’re worried about storage space for your clothes and other essentials, don’t be-right opposite the kitchen beside the converted dining space is a dressing area, complete with tons of storage baskets and a giant mirror.
All in all, this school bus converted tiny house is great value for money, and definitely makes a good choice for anyone who’s looking to go tiny for the long run.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 180 sf Adorable Tiny House on Wheels Comes at a Steal Price
- 152 sf Micro Tiny Home is Perfect For Your Off-Grid Adventures
- Custom 48’ Artistic Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom
For more information about this converted tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.