The best thing about custom tiny houses is the fact that they are designed in the best way possible to maximize the utilization of space. And that’s exactly what this 24’ tiny house has does too!
But what is it that sets this tiny house apart from most other tiny houses out there? Scroll down and keep reading to find out just that!
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 12’ wide
- 16’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$50,000, located in Magnolia, Texas.
Tiny Home Features
- Designed and built just like a traditional house with sturdy framing and standard home construction.
- The house comes packed with lots of appliances and furniture to make the space easy to use and practically ready to move into.
- The tiny home has a kitchen and a living area downstairs, and a loft bedroom upstairs.
- The massive ceiling height is another plus because it offers a lot of room to sit and move around in the bedroom upstairs, and also makes the space look larger.
- The living room and kitchen are both super spacious, and can easily fit all your essentials.
- The bathroom has a tiled shower area, a standard toilet, and a little sink.
A bright and colorful exterior makes the 24’ tiny house look inviting and fun! On the inside, you’ll find shiplap walls adorning the ceiling and walls. The house also has doubled paned windows for additional thermal insulation and is powered by a central AC and heat system to make you feel comfortable at all times.
The living room is open and can easily accommodate a couch bed or a sectional sofa, a wall-mounted television unit, and a little coffee table, if not more.
The kitchen is super spacious and is complete with a full refrigerator, butcher block countertops, tiled backsplash, a stove, a standard sink, and lots of room to store your pantry and cooking essentials thanks to the cabinets and drawers. On the wall opposite the kitchen are the stairs leading up to the loft bedroom.
The space below the stairs and adjoining it can be excellent additional storage spaces. There are two huge full-length cabinets built into that space that go well along with the general theme of the kitchen and the house.
Up ahead is the bathroom, which has a standard tiled shower, a toilet, a tankless water heater, and a little sink. Take a right and you’ll find yourself in a little area that is fitted with a washer-dryer unit, open shelves, and closet space for your clothes.
The 9 x 12 loft bedroom on this 24’ tiny house is unlike most others, in the sense that you’ll have plenty of room to move around despite setting up a queen bed, and the high ceiling will let you feel comfortable and not too cramped for space- which is what you’d expect in a lot of tiny houses.
All in all, the tiny house is great value for what it is priced at and is definitely worth considering if you have been on the hunt.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- TESLA-Powered Tiny Home Sits on ⅓rd Acre of Land, Up For Sale
- 18’ Tiny House With Two Lofts For Less Than $40k
- 37’ Converted School Bus Could Be Your Tiny Home on Wheels
For more information about this 24’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.