Skip the awkward loft ladders and the logistical nightmares of moving and setting furniture up with this 27’ tiny trailer house. At a price that’s almost too good to be true, its features punch well above its weight class thanks to its previous life as a 5th wheel Sunnybrook camper.
Interesting? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll show you every square inch of the residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 27’ long
Tiny Home Price
$43,000, located in Spring Hill, TN.
Tiny Home Features
- Given that you get a composting toilet, propane range with oven, water heater, electric fridge and so much more, it’s amazing this one is still priced at a sub-$50K price point.
- The home is quite heavy due to renovations, but it’s still possible to make this one a mobile home if you have the right vehicle.
- Speaking of which, the tiny trailer house has also been renovated to make it suitable as a permanent dwelling.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring gives the home a durable and eco-friendly touch.
- Last but not least, you also get the furnishings (not decor) included with this property, making it practically move-in ready!
That camper aesthetic and a myriad of windows adorn the exterior end of the tiny trailer house, while a bunch of eyebrow-raising features welcome you once you head inside.
Since RVs are known to maximize storage in a minimal footprint, you’ll find little room for adding additional shelves, saving you a little bit of $$ on that front as well.
The living area, in all of its rustic glory, greets you first.
A 3-seater couch, small coffee table and a heater (opposite the couch) occupies this area, with a small shelf above the window to store decorative paraphernalia.
A slide-out here means you also get an additional bit of storage once it’s set up on your land!
A small table that serves double duty as a dining/work area is positioned between the kitchenette and the living area.
Speaking of which, the kitchenette is a U-shaped galley with all the necessary appliances and storage shelves to boot.
The appliances may be downsized, but your cooking experience won’t be!
To the right of the main door lies the bedroom where you get a queen-sized bed
with two small closets kept in place of the end tables.
The attached bathroom comes with all the standard fittings viz: shower area,
sink with vanity and mirror, storage racks and .
plus a C-head composting toilet to make this one a potential off-grid dwelling.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- $42k Tiny House On Wheels Is A Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready Residence!
- Sub-100k, Offgrid Tiny Home Is The Ultimate Creative Retreat
- Adorable Tiny Home Boasts 180sq Ft Loft Costs Under 100 Gs!
For more information about this tiny trailer house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.