Whether you’re in the market for an eco-friendly, permanent residence or a mobile dwelling for your seasonal escapades, this renovated micro home should be a good fit. Priced 3 steps over the $75K price bracket, it’s a versatile rig that gets you a bunch of features without breaking the bank.
But wait, there’s more! Read on and we’ll take you on a virtual tour of the home
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long (exterior)
- 7’8” wide (interior)
- 6’3” tall (interior)
Tiny Home Price
$78,000, located in Kansas City, MO.
Tiny Home Features
- With the solar and composting toilet already taken care of, all you need to do is install the tanks to turn it completely off-grid!
- While towing definitely provides a better moving experience than a home without wheels, a motorhome like this one takes it to another level, and feels like a breeze.
- Financing is available for qualified buyers. Contact the owner for more details.
- An induction cooktop and domestic fridge are included, so you save a bit of money on that front.
- Aesthetic touches from floor to ceiling is what makes this renovated micro home, ‘renovated’.
Externally, the micro house is virtually identical to any other 2010 Collins Microbus. Things change once you head inside, as you’re greeted by a renovated micro home that gets everything done in a super small footprint.
On the right is your driver’s hub, where everything is well-maintained, while the diesel engine gives you respectable mileage and is well-suited for a motorhome like this.
Head left, and the work area comes first, where you can keep a super small table that serves double duty as a dining and work table.
Just beside it is the living area, which has enough space for a single seat at best. Consider removing the table if you want to throw a large couch in there.
On the opposite side is the kitchenette which is a small, single-galley setup that still covers the essentials, albeit downsized.
The shelves and cabinets on the walls are a useful touch as well.
Just beside it lies the bathroom with a composting toilet and a shower.
The bedroom on the right is spacious enough for a double bed mattress.
The storage under the bed should take care of anything you couldn’t store inside the cabinets and the shelves.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
For more information about this renovated micro home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.