If you thought tiny homes were all rustic and simple, this luxurious tiny house will blow your mind away. Sitting on a modest 16’ long trailer, weighing just 8,800 lbs, it has the potential to be your humble abode if you’re a full-time traveler or are just keen on trying out the tiny home lifestyle. With all the beautiful little details and add-ons thrown into the deal, this is one listing you definitely need to check out!
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 180 sq ft of space
Tiny Home Price
Priced at $76,500 negotiable, can be shipped anywhere in the United States.
Tiny Home Features
- 180 sq ft of cleverly designed space, complete with a full kitchen and bathroom.
- Comes with a 4-gallon hot water tank, 2 skylights, and a foldup deck.
- Fitted with compost toilet that can also be replaced with a regular toilet.
- The kitchen is equipped with a stovetop and mini-fridge.
- Entry point fitted with a handcrafted wooden bench that also has ample storage.
- A cozy little loft fitted with a ladder, which leads up to a bedroom with a skylight and a large functional closet.
- Comes with three 170amp hour lithium-ion batteries, allowing you to live off-the-grid comfortably.
Perfect for travel bloggers or those who like to park and live full time, this tiny house has everything needed to live comfortably, with some elements of style and luxury thrown in. Weighing just 8,800 lbs, it is easily towable too.
The outside looks beautiful, with the combination of yellow and white and tiny wall planters on the walls. One step into the inside will transport you into the world of high-end craftsmanship, which is evident through the interiors crafted in reclaimed wood.
The living space has a comfortable couch that can seat up to 3 people. It faces the wall which can be fitted with a large television unit and some storage space below it.
The kitchen is decent and has space for a mini-fridge, a stove or a cooktop, and some additional storage space below to house all the pantry essentials. There are additional fitted shelves above the main kitchen wall, which can be used to store all the every day kitchen needs. The space above the mini-fridge is ideal to hang the pots and pans.
The bathroom has a custom mural and comes with a little handheld shower attachment. The toilet is a compost toilet but can be fitted with a regular toilet as well.
The bedroom on the loft comes with a beautiful custom-made velvet headboard in teal, which matches the luxurious vibe of the house. The space can house a queen-sized mattress easily, and there is still ample storage space on the side. The ladder used to access the loft can be folded and housed over the couch space in the living area.
The skylight is truly the highlight of this luxurious tiny house- it lets you stargaze and make the most of your time on the loft, and in the house in general.
Best of all, this luxurious tiny house can be customized as per your preference. So if there’s something specific you have in mind, something you want to add in, or a particular price point you’re looking to stick to, it is all possible too!
Looking to discover some more comfortable tiny homes? Here are a few handpicked ones you might want to look at.
- Spacious 30’ Tiny House with Loft for Sale (312 sf)
- Spacious Loft Bedroom & Soaking Tub Make this Tiny House Luxurious
- Luxurious and Spacious Tiny House on Wheels For Sale for $89,000
For more information about this 30′ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHomes.com sent you their way.